Friday, August 15, 2008
What a Sweet Boy JJ is
God has really blessed us with a sweet boy. I know he has his not-so-sweet moments but there aren't that many. He has learned how to kiss us and he does it all the time now. It makes us feel all mushy inside when he just walks up to us and plants a big smooch on our arm or face or leg or whatever. He has also learned how to say "please." He wanted some of Dad's Dr. Pepper the other day and I of course didn't want him to drink that yet. But, Shane said, "If you say please then I will let you have some." (He was joking). But, clear as day JJ said it but it sounded like, "Peace" So, we had to give him a little bit. Man, this boy knows how to get what he wants. He gets that from Mommy. hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment