Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JJ's Vocabulary


Wow! In just the past few weeks JJ's vocabulary has exploded. He can say Doggy but it sounds like Goggy. He says Ball. He looks at all three of us in the mirror and says, "Mama, Dada and Baby." He says car and truck and he knows the difference but gets a little confused with vans and SUV's. He knows the word "outside" and says it continuously. And I am VERY excited to say that he finally likes books. Yea!!! He will sit with me for like 20 min. at a time now and just point to the pictures of the things he knows. It's killing me because I left my cameras at a friend's house and she hasn't sent them back to me. AAAHHHH!!! I'm missing all these great moments. Just like the other night we had a picnic at the state park nearby and all these deer came right over to our table. JJ loved them and he just kept going right up to them. Shane started making kissing noises to call the deer over and so JJ kept walking around after the deer making kissing noises. It was so cute!

1 comment:

Lois said...

He is growing so fast! I'll bet it's exciting to hear how fast he learns words. Pretty soon, he'll be a jabber-box and you will wonder why you ever wanted him to talk! hehehe. He is adorable too, have I ever told you that?