Hi everyone.
I finally got around to setting up a blog for myself. The Morse family has inspired me. I'm so busy with JJ that I know I never get around to emailing and sending pictures to everyone. Hopefully you all won't mind if you just get to read my blog. I figure at least this way you will actually hear from me once in a while. Life is really good right now. We live and work with teenage boys (20 total) so there's never a dull moment there. Then, our toddler (JJ) (short for Josiah James) is 19 months now and never stops learning new things. I decided it would be fun to jot little notes in my blog about what new things he's learning. I hope you all will enjoy it and get as much fun out of it as I will.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited that you are doing your own blog!! Keep it up!! We love you guys.
Post a Comment