Monday, August 17, 2009

Life is going great

Hi Everyone!
Life is going great! I've had a few weeks off in between semesters and have spent way too much time playing around on the computer! JJ is working on potty training and actually doing quite well. He's about 75% of the way there, I would say.


Here's a picture of him in the tree in our yard. Don't worry, Shane is right behind him holding onto him.
We decided to play in the rain the other day and it sure was fun. JJ had a great time! Yes, that is his bare bottom under that shirt.
"Yes, Mom, we were bad and played in the rain. And, you were right. I actually did come down with a cold the next day!"

He's marching through the puddles.

He is finally getting over his fear of dogs thanks to Shadow, who lives next door. They play in the yard almost every afternoon.



Here he is earning that sucker!!



Here's a nice family pic that we took when my friend, Patty, came to visit us.








No comments: