Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lovin Life!

Hi Everyone!
We are doing great and enjoying the beautiful Iowa weather! Even Shane is hooked on Iowa now too. Shane's parents came up to visit us a few weeks ago and we had a GREAT time! I've been off the whole month of May and having a great time too. Unfortunately, I start back to work tomorrow, but that's OK. I've really become quite lazy. But, I have learned how to crochet, studied Chinese, learned how to farm online, played Guitar Hero and watched some of my favorite movies. It has been a great month. JJ eating outside with Memaw and Papaw. We love cooking out and then eating outside.

JJ talking to the ponies on campus.

JJ waving at the ponies.


JJ riding the train!! We got to ride the train in Boone and JJ LOVED it!! It was exciting.



JJ with Daddy, Memaw and Papaw on the train.


He fell asleep on the train. aaaahhh.

Hanging his head out the window checking out the scenery close up!

Standing in front of the train we rode.

Having a great time in a friend's bouncy house.

JJ got to ride a firetruck and was very excited!! He even has a song that he loves to sing about riding a firetruck. Now the song has a whole new meaning.

Enjoying an ice cream cone in the back seat.

Very happy with that ice cream. He gets that from me I'm sure!

1 comment:

Carrie and Mike said...

AWE! When are you coming back to visit? We finally have paint on baby's walls! You will have to come see how awesome his room is! :) (Still no furniture haha!)