
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Best Weekend Ever
We just had the best weekend ever! We didn't have any money to go anywhere, but we sure had fun at home. JJ has learned how to say, "Jesus" and we can't get enough of hearing him say it. He points at the pictures of Jesus and says, "Yea! Jesus!" Then we got to dancing yesterday. I promise when I get paid I'll get some more video tapes and catch it and post it on my blog. Anyway, he is so much fun to watch dance. He definitely gets his moves from me...hee hee. He starts out by bobbing up and down with his knees. Then he waves his arms around and then drops to the floor like he's break dancing. Then he gallups around and does the "see-saw" (that's what he calls horses.) Finally, he lifts his arms up in the air and turns around in circles. It's awesome!! Here's some pictures of him riding cars at the Community Center and the last two are him wearing his Charlie Brown shirt that Aunt Lauren sent him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment