Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't sit on the baby!!!

Time to do the laundry!



Here he is playing stuntman and setting up his terrible accident.


Here he is in his new Halloween shirt. Yes, that is the toilet bowl cleaner. He thinks it's his golf club.


Wow! It's been awhile since I blogged. I guess it's about time isn't it? Well, JJ is having trouble at daycare. He goes two days a week and loves it but he keeps getting in trouble for one little problem. He likes to sit on the babies! Great! My son is the daycare bully. I know he just wants to wrestle with them, never mind the fact that he's three times bigger than they are. It's not his fault he's a big boy. Those babies just need to hurry and grow up so he can have some suitable playmates. Ha ha! Yep. He's been getting put in time out for sitting on the babies, but they say it's getting better. I sure hope so. His other favorite past time is flushing the toilet. He does it all the time and comes running out of the bathroom giggling with delight and I know what he has just done. So, I look at him sternly (sort of) and say, "JJ, did you just flush the toilet?" And he just laughs and laughs. I'm waiting for the maintenance man to start complaining about the sudden jump in the water bill at our cottage. Oh well, I can always blame it on the leaky toilet in room #3. Well, here's some pictures.

No comments: